ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    why must i cry over that particular memories?
    i've just spent my whole time reading my entire blog . to read how my relationship are before and after im with my late prettyboy . i cried,i admit . i cried because of the things happened to me,the things i faced . the memories,the hurtings and stuff . i still remember them . the love which didnt let my feelings appear in another guy's heart . the strong love from me to him that makes me uninterested with other guys . the lovely kisses and the warm hugs are the ones i simply cant forget coz they are the sweet stain in my heart .

    i don't know why i should cry actually . coz its been sometime since i broke upp with fahmy . a months plus maybe? not that long though . maybe i just missed the times when im with him . us being together . by right,i shouldn't think about it anymore . but then,i cant help it . he's the very first guy which i put high hopes on him about our relationship . but it fails,though . well,i know i CAN move on,but at times,there's still some memories left behind for me to remember and to think of them . im sorry but i cant help it .

    new background skin and its not totally change yet , will take sometime to fix them (: i don't need love for now . i think im gonna get fever soon . and now,im having a baaaad running nose and cough . he's the one who used to tell me to take my medicine . im just being myself,i cant help it coz i still can't get over it .

    13 more days to go =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, August 27, 2007 @20:56 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.