ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    WORLD,I TURN 16 TODAY! =D

    He may screwed the plan he had promised a couple of times for my birthday,he may delete everything he placed everywhere but nothing,NOTHING will ever make me hate him cause he's the BESTEST gift i've ever received in this whole wide world. He is STILL the HATIM i know,he is STILL the GREATEST guy in the universe,HE STILL IS. And,these are one of the biggest challenge in life i've gotta face,it's really tough but i'm sure i can pull it off =D I'm sure if i continue on improving and put in efforts,i'll achieve what i want,back again - which is to OWN you back like how i used to previously. I still love you,literally alot. I miss you =(

    BUT HEY,we're definitely meeting on FRIDAY! 2 more days,wohooooooooooo! =D

    Thanks for being the bestest guy-friend ever,WAAAAN! You're always there to give me encouragement and support,and proudly i'll say,you're THE FIRST to realise my changes! wehooooooooo! =DDDDD ( i myself am shock to see the changes i've done!) cool kan? i know! hahaha.

    Timmy! Wan says im chaging,can you see it? *smile macam The Rock*

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @03:03 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.