ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    HARI RAYA 2008.
    Family Photo.

    Ignore my mum's face,that's my 2nd favourite Nephew,Ian Shazan.

    My nabei kickass cousin,Isha.


    We actually look totally ALIKE on every pictures we snapped,but not in this cause i've got no bangs =( My twin cousin,Efa. (she's 23 you know!) <--- so kecik right? i know.

    The forever naughty yet lovely one,Riyan.

    Nono,focus on the guy in RED. Sufiyan,my cousin from JB,who study in UITM University. I met him like,ONCE a year? Malaysian guy are HOT sometimes! =D

    He's the reason why i'm looking forward for ths year's Hari Raya,cause we didn't getto meet on last year's. And when i go back JB,he's not there. So sad hor. Well,the atmosphere on first day of Raya was okay-jelalala. Not really exciting but,i enjoyed disturbing and laughing with all of my lovely cousins,aunties and uncles and taking pictures too. But,more to come on this Saturday's raya outing with the cousins again. Was damn tired last night and that i can't concentrate much on my History revisions. Knocked off at 1am and that's that.

    History paper suck BIG TIME today,totally. It was kinda hard on the Structure Essay part but,i don't think i do well enough. Enough about it,i have to continue my revision on my MATHS PAPER 2. Ahh,crazy. Paper during Hari Raya. 2 more papers to go then,that's it! =D Oh yeah,6 more days to Sweet16! Looking forward to going out with Tim,huikhuik =D And,if you were about to ask me what i want for my birthday,buy me one NIKON DSLR D70/90 and you'll be the best person on earth! =DDD (i know,no one would wanna buy that right) And oh,i've yet to take a picture of my gorgeous lovely house and post it here,sooon okay? =D I also need to start going to the GYM to do some work out and start developing my SEXY LEGS,abs and 2pacs! Timmy,shall we? hehe((: lovelove!

    A boring 2nd day of raya

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, October 02, 2008 @17:04 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.