ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Tell that fucking guy to lick his mom's nipple,damn motherfucker. Cause i've NEVER,NEVER am a self-centered person. Fuck you if you say i'm one. Not only that,there's a long list of things you said about me. I've been keeping quiet for sometime,hoping that we'll never get into fights and i shall clear everything and forget them at once or even to say sorry for it although,ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. <---- I'm the one who always apologise,even when you say vulgarities to me or even,critize me,NOT YOU. But now,no,you chose to test my patience. Goddammit,its tough to change,really tough,but i'm trying very hard to and i've put in alot of effort. I agree that i'm more patience and forgiving now,but everything has its own limits. Never,never you motherfucker say bad things about me when you know nuts. Fuck off. Go get a life,you're already 18. Yes,i'm rude now. So,what?

    Happy LEGALLY 18th Birthday Tiny Sister =D
    lovelove you! <333333
    kau kat Ubin,betol menyusahkan aku.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @01:30 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.