ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    "B,my nipple" <--- His caption for the picture.

    Good things happen to people who wait - MIMZ

    And i'm totally good((: I'm behaving very well,i'm more understanding now and i'm more patience than ever. I've never regret the things i've did to/for him. Only that,i can't afford to hurt him again,i wanna give the best. I will,but i gotta stay calm,relax,be patience and just wait. And to continue on praying for the best of course((: I'm changing like how he wants me to be,yes,i am changing. I'll love you,forever. That's my promise until whenever. Yes,i'll never stop loving you Timmy. But IF we can't be together again,i'll just have to learn to live without you. I'm glad,you came into my life once and light up my life although it's just for a short while((: I'm proud to be your girl babyy,i certainly am((:

    She's just on obstacle i gotta overcome. Here's are one of my biggest challenge in life. No matter what,i really have to face and overcome it,with PATIENCE. God will always be beside me. Take this time to really figured out how i should get things back on track and i will certainly do my very best to own them back. But if there's no way i can,i'll just be strong and accept the fate which is given to me.

    It's gonna be on the 11th November 2008,Tuesday.
    Not many people knew about it. I only tell those whom i think i need to cause people may think i'm lying cause i look totally healthy,whatever. I don't know if i'm gonna be fine,or maybe,just maybe,die? Life is so unpredictable,we won't know what might happen,right? Just pray for the best,it'll definitely help cause i believe in praying. I have to meet him the day before,cause he's the ONLY strength i've got - and he agreed((: Cause baby,you're the reason why i'm breathing right now.

    I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER BABYY,I WILL((:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, October 16, 2008 @12:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.