ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    To world you might be but ONE,
    but to one you might be the WORLD.

    I've known about you going for your NS hours ago. It'll be like 5/6 months from now-24th April 2009 at Pulau Tekong. And i don't think it's gonna be long from now. And within this short period of time,i would definitely try my very best to make our relations closer compared to now cause like Afiq,i don't want us to drift apart alright. Neither do i want her to be close to you before you go or whatsoever. But whatever,i'll do my best for everything. I'll still wait for you no matter how long it takes,i will.

    For the very first time in my whole entire life,i'm like using this laptop in my bedroom when everyone's asleep. IN MY ROOM,alone. How cool can that be? VERY lah okay((: It's not a big deal anyway,hahaha. Oh anyhoooes,great news for today! After forever,i've got a NEW NEPHEW-Muhammad Nurhan Bin Muhammad Iz Fazly. Cool right? I know. Sexciting right? So,im going to like visit him tomorrow over at the hospital. Another visit to the same old hospital,boring nyer :(

    And,as everyone knows,i'm NOT a person who falls in love easily. And so,i don't think its a good idea of you promising me that you'll love me or whatsoever. You knew NOTHING about me,not even to spell my name right. And dude,it's not like as if i don't know,you'll just gonna use me just so you could forget your ex-girlfriend who leads you to depression,right? I'm sorry,but you made the wrong move. And no,i will NEVER fall for your trap,bitch. Cause you mess with the wrong person. And the best part was,although you're HOT,you're simply NOT my cup of tea. Back off and get a life. Or maybe,find whats the real meaning of love or something. It'll be better. And i feel like vomitting now. The cheese prata i ate,totally suckk hardcoreeee :(

    I'll never cheat on you,cause you're the only one i'm in love with.
    And i'm proving it,i'm strong((:
    I'll get the BEST,I WILL

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @02:15 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.