ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    No plans for today,and i slept the whole entire day! =D I had my phone convo with my Kaisha Bby from 12 midnight till 4 a.m in the morning and i woke up at 6.30 p.m IN THE EVENING. Awesome right? BAGOS. Anyways,Met Tim yesterday to celebrate my belated birthday and so,he gave me a NEW VANS SKATE SHOE which is in black and purple in colour! Another awesome shit =] I love it,really cause he knew,my skate shoe is filles with dust now. (and i still unsure where's DC my skate shoe). After then,we dine in at Swensens for our lunch as my treat for the birthday. Anyways,the Mosh Party Gig was terribly boring. Me and Reezan keeps on yawning and wish we're at home,sleeping. No moshpits,no nothing. Boring nak mampos. And 3 weeks,i getto HOLD and HUG Tim! SUKE AH ABEH?! hahahaha =P

    Mine's
    His


    Last february's picture. Anyways,Tim told me that he wanted to tell me something - which is although we're not in a real relationship right now,if i ever wanna date anyone,go ahead. Cause his friends and himself pitied me for still holding on although he wanna be single for now. Yes,we're back dating incase you're unsure. But i've told him,i've already promised,no matter what,no one can ever replace him in my heart,NEVER. I don't want anyone else to make my life beautiful. He insisted on me to try,but after explaining a few stuffs to him,he then understand. Baby,i only need another final chance to prove everything to you,to prove that i CAN be your almost perfect girlfriend in this universe,i can baby i CAN. And,you can take your time,i don't mind as i understands fully. Everyone has started to realise my changes,or maybe not you yet. We can try everything back again,but maybe not now. Once i think i'm perfectly fine,WE SHALL. And Timmy,i love you and not anyone else kay. I miss you too,veryveryvery much. And i bet,you feels the same way too,don't lie lah! If not,you wouldn't hug me tight last night! kaaaaaaaaaaan? =DDD

    I miss our late night phone convo,it's been 3 weeks already. But nevermind it can still wait. I can't wait for mine's with Kaisha Bby later tonight! We shall talk again and again like last night now that N levels are OVER! wohoooooooooooooo! =DDDD Menstruation cramp suck BIG TIME,so does this back pain. See,you still care for me,only that you don't wanna make it obvious. Please don't get yourself confuse baby. Please don't. Whatever it is,for the very FIRST TIME in my whole entire life,i've promised to wait for you,till whenever as i know things will be much more perfect in future. That's the promise i'm holding on strong until,whenever.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, October 11, 2008 @20:07 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.