ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I like it when you finally planned on us to meet when you are free from everything. I like it when you called me to tell you'll be outta house very soon. I like it when you called me upon reaching and that we're actually at the same place. I like it when i turned behind,and i saw you right before my eyes even tho' we're separated by a road. I like it when you greeted me with a warmth smile which will always melt me heart. I like it when i told you how hungry i was and you wanted us to have dinner and leave the other friends behind for a moment. I like it when we walked,side-by-side,near to one another. I like it when we wanted to cross,i ran and shouted AH SAYA NAK KAHWIN! AWAK TAKNAK KAHWIN KE? and that i makes you laughed. I like it when you sat infront of me and watch me eat.

    I like it when we talked non-stop like as if the whole world is ours. I like it when you bullied me. I like it when i kept emphasizing on how KENTAL and MEREPEK you are. I like it when we laughed at one another. I like it when you told me to show you my armpit as you wanna spot-check them,ITS FUNNY OKAY! I like it when we're walking,you scare me from the back to cross when it's actually turning red! MY REACTION WAS HILARIOUS! I like it when you brought me to your former workplace and that i give you a great 1 minute laughter. I like it when you're trying so hard to find me at the bookstore and i just ignore you caz i just want you to find me! I like it when we tease one another about our "lovers". I like it when i made you laugh with my random-ness. I like it when we went to the guy's brief's section and you told me what you once encounter.

    I like it when we actually havta U-TURN to 313 Somerset when they didnt organized the surprise plan properly. I like it when we bully one another. I like it when i pinched your "dead meat" so hard and you felt nothing,how dumb can i be! I like it when you're trying so hard to pinch me. I like it when we argue about purple lights. I like it when we shared the cake together. I like it when i feed you the cakes with my bare fingers,and that you ate and lick them from there thrice. I like it when we splash water at one another after coming out from the toilet. I like it when you wipe your hands to my back and face just to make it dry,and that i got mad. I like it when you touched my back,then realising i was perspiring abit,and i blamed you for that. I like it when you hugged me when i was so blur on how to cross caz the vehicles kept coming in. I like it when you send me to the mrt. I like it when you told them,yes you're with me now. I like it when you hugged me goodbye. I like it when we realised that my leather jacket is in your bag!

    I want it to happen again simply because i like it very much! ;D

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @15:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.