ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    AWESOME SWEET 16!

    I received alot of messages from different people wishing me birthday stuffs as early as 7 o'clock while i was still busy sleeping. But another one was a little bit different when she goes, "Sayang! I don't care i want to meet you today! So you better meet me! I'm meeting you and that's final! No arguments." - KAISHA. This girl,she's having her N level paper on that day itself so does the following day,but still,she wanna go out with me! so pandai right? i know((: She's sweet. Well,it's not the end of the world although i didn't getto spend my birthday with Timmy and so,my mum planned to have our lunch at Lot 1's Pizza Hut as it's her treat after then,I headed off to Marina Square to meet that lovely girl.

    We hangout at Starbucks and while waiting for our drinks,there's a girl,holding onto a box of cake with a candle at the top of if,coming towards us. It was Karina,her bestfriend. I thought i was meeting Kaisha ONLY,but no eh. haha. And tell me,how much nicer can these girls be? VERY NICE okay! =DDDD

    UNEXPECTED birthday cake.

    Sweet 16,finally!
    ZOMG,my face,hahahahaha.

    Love die banyak-banyak sekali <33333


    Die jugak lorrrr,banyak-banyak sekali! <33333

    Wohoooo,we got the same eyes!

    && We wore the SAME BLACK SKIRT! - unplanned,hahaha.

    Her shoe always got problem lah i tell you,haha. Her AIYA pose ^_^

    Snap twist lock your face!
    Splendid day! Simply love it <33333

    And so,i spent my whole entire time with these two girls,window shopping around Marina Square and Raffles City Link (eh?) haha. After which,i met Lee Tok Kong for dinner! =D (nice of Lee Tok Kong right?) We ate at Breeks and it was nice place but i'd prefer SWENSENS! Salmon steak was fineeeeee,but the only thing i hate about the place was the waiter,that indian guy keep looking at me as if he has not even for a YEAR and i just feel like shouting at his face and tell him it's my birthday today so that he'll think i'm crazy and shall go away or something. HAHA. Headed home and bought Mc'Donalds for the family and then,off to sleeeeeep! I can't wait for FRIDAY with Timmyyy! =D

    Gorgeous people,thanks alot,literally alot for the wishes. I must say,this year's my best birthday cause it's my FIRST TIME celebrating it on the day itself. More treats coming up from TIMMY,Nabeelah,Wan and Reezan,Fitri Bby,November 19 dudes for the Hardcore gig tickets this 25th wohooo! My birthday belom habis okay! =DDDDDDD

    Riyan's coming over to my place in few hours time and the his new baby brother's gonna born soooooon =D and,i'm going jogging with Zanna later on at 6! Start developing those sexy legs and get the abs and 2 pacs better! weeehooooooooo! Okay,i feel like eating now,hungry looorrr! ^_^ till then,sayonaraaaaaaaaaaa! =DDDDDDDDDDDD

    IN ANY WAYS,N'LEVELS FINALLY OVERRR! WOHOOOOOOO! AWESOME SHIT.

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, October 09, 2008 @02:40 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.